About The Hotel
"When visiting Palembang, you'll feel right at home at Horison Ultima Palembang Hotel, which offers quality accommodation and great service. Only 1 km from the city center, the hotel's strategic location ensures that guests can quickly and easily reach many local points of interest. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations.
First-rate hotel services and facilities that define the Metropolitan Golden Management (MGM) experience await you at the Horison Ultima Palembang Hotel. For the comfort and convenience of guests, the hotel offers free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, 24-hour room service, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas.
Step into one of 175 inviting rooms and escape the stresses of the day with a wide range of amenities such as television LCD/plasma screen, internet access – wireless, internet access – wireless (complimentary), non smoking rooms, air conditioning which can be found in some rooms. The complete list of recreational facilities is available at the hotel, including golf course (within 3 km), outdoor pool, spa, massage, pool (kids). When you are looking for comfortable and convenient accommodations in Palembang, make Horison Ultima Palembang Hotel your home away from home."
Address: Jl. Jend. Sudirman No. 57 Palembang
Phone: +62 711 388000
The Job Overview
As an Executive Housekeeper, you are responsible for the smooth running of the housekeeping operation and ensuring that your team are delivering excellent service to the guest. In summary, you are responsible for:
- Managing the daily shift operations of Housekeeping and linen.
- Assigns work to employees to ensure property guestrooms, public space and employee areas are clean and well maintained.
- Completes inspections and holds people accountable for corrective action.
- Assists in ensuring guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
- Uses all available on the job training tools to train new room attendants and provide follow-up training as necessary.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same with them.
- Participates in scheduling employees to business demands and tracking employee time and attendance.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans to improve guest satisfaction.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service
- Verifies that guest room status is communicated to the Front Desk in a timely and efficient manner.
- Inspects guestrooms on a daily basis.
- Utilizes a list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Supports and supervises an effective inspection program for all guestrooms and public space.
- Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives.
- Verifies all employees have proper supplies, equipment and uniforms.
To be successful to apply for this position, you must have:
- High school diploma
- High sense of positive attitude
- Team player and problem solver
- Customer and people oriented
- Excellent skill on managing your own departmental trainer
Jl. Jend. Sudirman No. 57 Palembang
VHP PMS, Realta PMS, Power Pro PMS, Maxial PMS, Other PMS, Microsoft Words, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint