PULLMAN AND ITS PEOPLE
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity, and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
- Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
- Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
- A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
The Job Overview
As a BANQUET OPERATION MANAGER, you are responsible for the following key task:
- You are responsible for the organisation and the quality of events organised for customers by the Banqueting department.
- Supervise the restaurant activity within your department
- Manage reservation schedules
- Participate in drawing up your department's annual budgets.
To be successful to apply for this position, you must have the following requirements:
- Areas of study: Food and beverage
- Professional experiences: 3 to 5 years
- Behaves and acts in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset
- Ensures that all events run smoothly in accordance with the specifications validated by the Sales Manager, the Operations and the customer
- Optimizes the Meeting and Banquet offer by making proposals
- Applies the brand's quality standards (SOP)
Podomoro City Jl. Let. Jend. S. Parman Kav. 28, 11470 Jakarta, Indonesia
+ 62 (21) 29 20 00 88
Opera PMS, Microsoft Words, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint
Bahasa, English, Others